To be used in Crystal Quest Shower Filters.
Removes many contaminants if found in the water. Cartridge is reversible. Removes chlorine, chloramines, VOCs, THMs, pesticides, sulfur, heavy metals, iron oxide (“rust water”), dirt, sediment, hydrogen sulfide (“rotten egg” odor), and others odors.
ITEM NUMBER: CQE-RC-04045
SIZE: Sealed Cartridge
FLOW RATE: .5 gpm (1.9 lpm)
(<100 PPM HARDNESS): 6-12 months*
- Polypropylene End Caps
- Polyolefin Inner/Outer Wraps
- Polyethylene Netting
- Buna-N Gaskets End Caps
- Minimum Operating Pressure: 30 psi (2.1 bar)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 60 psi (4.1 bar)
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 40° F (4.4°C)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 100° F (37.7°C)
*Capacity is an estimate only and is dependent on influent water contaminants and filter usage.