We have tried many natural products over the years to keep our hot tub clean without the use of chemicals. This is our favorite.
Non-toxic is good for you.
And non-toxic works in your hot tub.
AhhNatural is an easy-to-use non-toxic hot tub maintenance product based on the same advanced technology commonly used in the water purification industry. AhhNatural has been perfected in over ten years of research and development.
A 16x16-inch pad containing three naturally-occurring minerals, AhhNatural controls bacterial growth and purifies hot tub water for up to one year of normal use. Unlike other "natural" treatment systems that require the periodic addition of toxic chemicals – or chemicals that produce toxic byproducts – to maintain their effectiveness, AhhNatural works continuously without added chemicals when used as directed.
How AhhNatural compares.
As people become more aware of the health hazards associated with harsh chemicals, and the environmental hazards associated with releasing chemically treated spa water into the environment, they have begun to seek out "green" alternatives.
AhhNatural was developed as a people safe, environmentally friendly alternative to traditional toxic chemical sanitizers.
What is Toxic? What's Non-Toxic?
Toxicity is the capacity of a substance to cause harm to a living organism. In a hot tub system this could be bacteria, viruses, fungus or other potentially harmful microorganisms. Traditional spa treatments such as chlorine, bromine and guanide compounds are designed to kill these unwanted organisms.Unfortunately, in order to work effectively, these treatments require a certain amount of the chemical to remain in the spa water continuously, causing unwanted effects to bathers. These effects may include a burning in the nose and throat, itching and drying of the skin, and eye irritation. The AhhNatural system is designed to kill unwanted organisms without the exposure to chemical additives.
When we say AahNatural is non-toxic, we mean that while the patented system works effectively to kill unwanted microorganisms, it does not leave unwanted poisons that may effect bathers in the water.
Is AhhNatural right for your hot tub?
Recommended usage: AhhNatural is designed for personal residential use.
Use 1 AhhNatural pad for 2-3 adults using a 380-gallon tub 3 to 5 times a week.
Use 2 AhhNatural pad for continuous heavy use or hot tub volumes exceeding 400 gallons.
Use 1-3 AhhNatural pad in lap pools and other specialty spas depending on use and water volume.
Call us for a recommendation 530-550-9396
Is AhhNatural right for you?
AhhNatural is designed for non-commercial, private, personal, adult use with careful and consistent maintenance habits. Heavy bather loads will overload the AhhNatural and increase the recovery time of water quality. Performance Guidelines:
- Replace your water at least three times a year.
- Test pH frequently.
- Clean filters and hot tub cover according to AhhNatural's recommendations.
- Shower off sunscreen and cosmetics before using your hot tub.
- Shocking spa water once a week or during heavy use is also important. This is typically done with a non-chlorine oxidizer that eliminate odors and reduces irritating contaminants. We recommend using hydrogen peroxide (3% H2O2), an effective oxidizer that readily converts to oxygen and water.
If you answer 3 of these questions yes, THIS product may NOT be for you.
- I drain my water once a year at most.
- I never shower off sunscreen or cosmetics before I use my hot tub.
- I only use my hot tub for parties.
- I rarely clean my filters, test my PH and never clean my hot tub cover.
- I see no harm in using chlorine or bromine.