Safecoat EcoLacq is a pigmented, hard and durable high gloss, water-based replacement for high solvent content lacquer. Its very low odor and VOC content has allowed it to be used even in the homes of the chemically sensitive. Safecoat® EcoLacq seals in outgassing from the substrate, and has superior resistance to stains, marring, and fingerprint marks. It is ideal for cabinets, furniture and woodwork.
Ecolacq is essentially tintable, paint-like Acrylacq!
- High solids, more film build, better flow, higher luster. Comparable to conventional lacquers in performance without the toxicity.
- Safely used by and for the chemically sensitive.
- Fights indoor air pollution, seals in offgassing
- Very low VOC content, meets or exceeds all federal andstate air quality regulations, including California.
- Contains no formaldehyde.