- A water-based, flexible sealant for use indoors or out.
- Seals holes around windows, ducts, pipes and masonry.
- Stretches more than 10 percent, so it remains bonded as wood or masonry expands and contracts with changes in temperature and humidity.
Safecoat Caulking Compound is a water-resistant, flexible sealant with excellent initial and permanent adhesion. This caulk will not dry out or crack, and it does not release any solvents. Use it for sinks, shower and bath enclosures, windows and door perimeters. It seals gaps around vents and plumbing pipes, and between walls and woodwork. It plugs cracks in masonry and fills gaps in siding. Paint bonds well to Safecoat Caulking Compound. Product comes in a 10.5 oz Tube.
Benefits of Safecoat Caulking Compound
Environmental benefits include:
- By sealing out moisture, helps other building materials last longer.
- By sealing ducts, aids in energy efficiency.
Practical benefits include:
- Dries rapidly.
- Has good initial and long-term tack.
- Cured caulk is water-resistant.
- Shrinks very little; stretches more than 10 percent.
- May be painted.
- Water cleanup
*****We DO NOT offer FREE SHIPPING on AFM Safecoat products which are just too heavy and costly to ship - so a ship charge will be added to your order.