Real Milk Paint is an exclusive formula made from all organic materials including powdered purified casein, lime and pigments.
This organic paint comes in a water soluble powder and does not contain solvents (Zero V.O.C. = No Volatile Organic Compounds). Milk paint (casein paint) has been in use for hundreds of years.
Item will come in either older card board packaging or newer shakable plastic containers.
- Sticks to raw wood, plaster, dry wall, stone, unsealed brick and concrete
- No Primer need on raw wood and porous surfaces
- Sticks to latex with the addition of Ultra Bond
- Easy to use, water-based formula
- Each bag contains everything needed, just add water
- Remains useable for a minimum of two weeks after mixing with water
- Does not congeal to a blob
- Environmentally safe
- Does not contain radioactive Kaolin Clays as a filler
- Traditional color palette, based on antique painted furniture
- Virtually no odor
- No residual odor after drying
- Dries fast (30 minutes to 4 hours depending ambient temperature)
To see color chart, click here
Regular Price $59.99
Sale Price $47.99
******THESE ARE CLEARANCE IN OUR STORE AND WE ONLY HAVE ONE OF EACH AT THIS SALE PRICE. If you need more than one gallon - please order here https://organicgrace.com/catalog/real-milk-paint
We have TWO Gallons of each of these at sale price: