LANACare Softline Pure Organic Woolen Breastfeeding Pads: Every nursing mother wants breastfeeding to be a positive experience for her and her baby. These incredibly soft and soothingly comfortable organic nursing pads provide the best conditions for successful breastfeeding.
- Most women need only 2 pairs for the entire nursing period. When one pair feels wet, let it dry while wearing the second pair. Lanolin's cleansing properties keep the wool fresh and hygenic.
- The wool can absorb up to 40% of its weight without feeling wet. When the pads do feel wet, they're warm, not cold and clammy as with cotton or disposable pads.
- Your skin is kept dry and able to breathe, allowing sore nipples to heal.
- Scandinavian midwives have, for centuries, advised mothers to protect their breasts from wind and cold to prevent plugged ducts and mastitis. Larger sizes give protective coverage over a greater portion of the breast.
- When needed, wash by hand in lukewarm water with mild hair shampoo, alternating with LANACare 20% Lanolin-Soap. LANACare’s lanolin-replenishing soap has a much higher lanolin content than most other wool-washes and will keep your pads feeling soft and soothing.