Elevating Construction. One Board at a Time.
Build better, stronger, and greener with JetBoard™. It can replace OSB, plywood, fiber cement board, or drywall in many applications. From use in SIPs (structural insulated panels), to RV panels to fire rated elevator doors, JetBoard™ offers benefits other boards can’t.
5 Key Benefits
- Completely H20 Tolerant
- Ideal for high-moisture and flood prone areas; it won’t rot or harbor mold and mildew
- Easy to Work With
- It’s lighter than many boards, cuts easily and safely without hazardous dust. See why it’s green, healthy, and safe!
- JetBoard™ contains no crystalline silica, which can lead to silicosis.
- Unparalleled Fire Protection
- It’s more than a flame-resistant material; in a fire JetBoard™ fights flames by releasing water vapor
- ASTM-tested, Class A fire-rated product with ZERO flame spread and 8x more fire suppression than drywall. See the test results.
- Small Carbon Footprint
- A truly green building material made using very low energy input from raw materials through final production. It’s good for the planet and people, learn more about 2XGreen!
- Super SIPs Solution
- In a SIPs application, JetBoard™ reduces manpower and shortens construction time frames. It’s the board of choice for manufacturers. Jet Products does not manufacture SIPs, but can refer an manufacturer in your area.
4′ x 8′
4′ x 9′
4′ x 10′
Plywood and Sheathing products are for local pick up only. Full units of material may be able to be shipped to your jobsite depending on the location.
We currently stock a small amount of these products. Please call ahead so I can be sure to have what you need. Generally an order takes 1-2 weeks to arrive.
For more info and pricing please contact Eliot (link sends e-mail).