Eco-Bond Heavy Duty The Strongest Tool in Your Tool Kit
450 PSI Bonding Strength.
APPLICATIONS: metal roofing, metal buildings, industrial applications, commercial and residential construction, tractor trailers, recreational vehicles, and buses, any job requiring elasticity, strength, and a quick bond.
ADHERES TO: wood, steel, concrete, stone, masonry, metal, , Galvanized Metal , Aluminum, glass, laminate, plywood, drywall, PVC, Foam, Siding, Vinyl, as well as most building materials.
SPECIFICATIONS: 100% non-toxic, no toxic odor, bonds underwater, low/no odor, paintable, waterproof, mold and mildew resistant, skin time 15 minutes, application temps -35° to +140, UV resistant.
- No toxic odor
- Zero VOC’s off gassed during curing process
- No ventilation needed
- 100% Non-Toxic, no solvents
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use
- Exceeds all CA standards
- No Prop 65 listed materials
- UV resistant
- Earns LEED and NAHB Building Points
- Not petroleum based
- Color: White
- Shear strength: 400 psi
- Tensile strength: 450 psi
- Peel strength: 27 pli
- Shore A Hardness: 45
- Low Temp. Flexibility: Retained to -90° F
- High Temp. Flexibility: Up to 425° F for short periods
- Skin Time: 15 minutes @ 77 degF/ 50% RH
- Cure Rate: 1/4” Bead per 24 Hrs
- Movement Capability: 25%
- UV Rating: No discoloration or change in appearance after 2500 hrs. of UV
- Application Temperature is -35° to +140°
- Sag: None
********OUT OF STOCK - We believe the company has gone out of business