United Bio Lube's Bio Penetrating Lubricant is an alternative to WD-40. It is a true replacement for hazardous petroleum and synthetic oils in the areas of 'Spray' Lubricants, Penetrants, and Corrossion Inhibitors - in a can. Bio Lube is a product everyone needs. It is an exceptional Multi-Functional lubricant engineered, tested, and approved for high demand use in our U.S. Military, Federal Agencies, and Manufacturing Industries. It performs as a deep penetrant. Best of all, it has advanced corrosion inhibitors to prevent rusting and decay from re-occurring. Problem Solved!
BioLube performs several functions superbly:
- Applications include use as a preservative oil for outside applications. Use as a corrosion inhibitor for all metals. Bio Lube meets ASTM D665 salt water rust prevention!
- Protects parts, tools, dies, and molds from corrosion and wear.
- BioLube is a reliable lubricant for metalworking, fabricating, assembly, and storage.
- Safe CO2 propellant. Operates in all directions, even upside down. Great in those hard to reach spots.
All Government Tested & Approved
- U.S.D.A. Sponsored and Certified 'Biobased'
- O.S.H.A. Certified Compliant - Worker Friendly
- Meets U.S. Coast Guard Biodegradability Standards
- National Parks Service
- Fish & Wildlife Service
- U.S. Forestry Service
An Earth Friendly Product
- Biodegradable 28 days!
- Low Toxicity
- Low Volatility
- Pleasant Odor
- No Harmful Fumes
- No Volatile Organic Compounds
- Bio Lube is a true replacement for hazardous petroleum and synthetic oils in the areas of 'Spray' Lubricants, Penetrants, and Corrossion Inhibitors - in a can.
- Products like WD4O, 3-in-1, Liquid Wrench, TriFlow, Power Lube, PB Blaster, LPS #2 and all the others in their class can now be replaced with one safe alternative having equal or superior performance - namely Bio Lube!
Made In USA
Bio Lube is manufactured from US grown soybeans processed with patented technology here in America, to provide a low cost method for stabilizing oxidation of vegetable base lubricants.
Numerous Uses For Home & Work
Apply to Friction & Load Bearing points:
- Apply to any moving metal parts
- Compatible with all metal surfaces
- Compatible with plastic parts
Ideal for In-door & Out-door Use